Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thing 3 Flickr

I decided to create a Flickr account as I have searched for photos before. It didn’t take too long in searching for photos that I became very self conscious of did I have the rights to publish these photos. All were taken by me with my digital camera. But, do I have kids faces showing, do these kids have parental permission for me to do this, etc. Because I’ve used these within the district, I am acting on the assumption that I have permission. Most librarians and teachers quickly point out which student may not be photographed when they see me with the camera. I also tend to take shots of students, minors, with their back side showing.

Uploading to Flickr is easy. I did limit the viewing to my friends at this point. (Well, I did limit the viewing but discover no one can see the proof that I did this. So, I changed the viewing rights.) Here's my link http://www.flickr.com/photos/38741103@N03/ Went back to double check something--Flickr does limit how much you can upload each month.

It's really a bit amazing. I just keep clicking around to figure out what to do. I don't look for step-by-step instructions. It's okay to stumble onto the solution or how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment