Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thing 5 Image Generator

Interesting... Since there was an example from Image Chef, I went there first. I decided to play around with the word mosaic and create this
ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com



Then I tried the Banner Maker. That one's easy. Not lots of choices and a quick product. This time when I add it I did it through typing in the url. That so much easier, but the image still goes to the top of this posting. Why?




Then I went back and tried some picture frames. I do hope these two library employees won't mind their picture here. This was quite easy to use. The picture can't be too big and you can crop it once it is uploaded as well. Probably a clear background would've been better since I added a caption to the picture frame.


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


Well, I guess if there are 4 choices, I should try one of the other image generating programs. So, I tried FD Toys which sent you to Big Huge Labs with lots of choices. I made a sign you might use on your library webpage to get a message across.

This Web 2. 0 tool definitely can keep you occupied for awhile. Your imagination or creativity could go wild!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment