Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing 6 Blog Readers

Well, I realized today that I've done several more of these Things but not posted about them. My bad!!

I set up a blog reader in Google Reader. I added feeds to the blogs I'm monitoring for the NorthTexas23 things as well as a couple of others. This should assist me time wise in following these blogs. I know several in the past have urged us to do this. I just hadn't taken the time to do it until now.

I also went to a couple of website and noticed their RSS icon. Sometimes I could get these to work and a couple I couldn't. So, I'll have to play around a bit more with this as well. I did note on Library Journal that their RSS links from a specific topic on the webpage go to a broader category when you create the RSS link. That's not quite as specific as I'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment